Monday 15 June 2015

Entah

aku tak faham kenapa..

still fresh in my mind..

1st time jumpa...
my heart said... "he's cute"
but i'm afraid to be friend with him..
we just smile and nodding if seeing each other..
then...i don't know where he get the strength to asked my phone number..
in my heart said.. "aww....ok lets see how far this thing will go"

we often message each other...

but..i dont know why the more i get to know him,
the more we close together, the more annoying he act...
seriously annoying~!!

sometimes he so sweet...
but the annoyingness more than his sweetness!
OMG! i hate him.

now i hate him.

but when he didnt reply my message...or contact me...suddenly i miss him...

i dont know y...

and i dont want to fall in love because love is hurt.

#sheishaneyhamid

No comments:

Post a Comment